top of page

CONtinuing students

Your re-enrollment or graduation depends on decisions made by the Academic Affairs of the course you are enrolled at.

See the distinct role of the Registrar's Office and the Academic affairs in this article.

Re-Enrollment for next academic year 

Your personal space via MyRegistrar allows you to update your personal data and make online payment of your tuition fees.

Enrollment desk.jpg

Tuition fee payment 

Verify that you have paid any remaining tuition fees before re-enrollment for next year or before graduation jurys.

Any unpaid fees may impact your continuing your studies at ESSEC or your graduation.

Any payment must be initiated from the Registrar Portal in order to be reported properly on your ESSEC account statement.

Fee exemption

In case you benefit from any kind of grant, ensure that you have an electronic copy of your award letter so you can upload it in MyRegistrar when carrying out your re-enrollment.

International students: Renewal of French Residence Permit

This must be done within two months prior to the expiry date. See the Registrar's related FAQ.

What you should do if subject to ongoing Prefecture's controls : click here for more information

Contribution Vie Etudiante et Campus (CVEC) 

Pensez à régler votre contribution obligatoire directement au CROUS et à téléverser la preuve sur MyRegistrar.

Remember to pay the compulsory French tax directly to the CROUS.

Erasmus Mobility Scholarship

Read Erasmus FAQ to prepare your file. Remember to subscribe for an international insurance

A.V.A offers the Plan Santé Studies, complete pack of insurance for students who travel abroad for studies or internship courses worldwide. For those who want  to be certain to be accepted by all universities in the USA, the Plan Santé Master is the only "Obama Care compliant" contract that incorporates all the requirements of American universities

With your ESSEC student card ISIC, you benefit from an exclusive offer for an international insurance which covers you during any trip outside of France ISIC ASSUR

bottom of page